Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let's Get Ready to Ramble!

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/12/52/3/1254/12541311/c0bce4639ad46d31_ist2_7810015-computer-savvy.jpg 
Livocity: the act of Moving with Life


                            Do you really want an intro...do you really need one?

I mean, I could ramble on and on about how I Crave Variety, Love Being Around People and Seeing What Makes Them Tick, Dream Up a New Idea Every 5 Seconds, Thrive on Creative Projects, am Satisfied by Helping Other People by Using My Own Gifts and Talents (I mean who isn't), or how I Strive to Move with Life....but would it mean anything?

Probably not.  It might give you an idea of what to expect, or peak your interest a bit...but probably wouldn't accomplish that.  Instead, I would worry about how to put it, your reaction to it, and what I should have said instead (yes, I'm that insecure...but working on that, we can talk more about that later).

Just know this...I am excited about this new blog and the topics I plan on discussing (and even the ones I haven't thought of yet, but will ultimately find their way on these pages).  My hope is that you will enjoy, laugh, learn, engage, come back, and recommend to others.

Crisis averted for you...you got the short version today. :)

Niki

No comments: